Serving Our Community
Monthly Missions - Food Pantry - Loving Lunches - Community Meal
June 2022 Mission Offering:
Peace With Justice
Our Mission Offering for June will be “Peace with Justice.” This offering gives the United Methodist Church a voice in advocating for peace and justice at home and around the world. Half of the offering supports grants to special programs by the United Methodist General Board of Global Ministries. The other half remains with the Wisconsin Annual Conference for peace with justice ministries.
• A grant from The Pacific Northwest Annual Conference through Seabold United Methodist Church in Bainbridge Island, WA, helped support the needs of members with intellectual disabilities who were part of the Island Time Activities program.
• The Summer Arts Camp of United Methodist Church of the Redeemer, in Temple Hills, MD, received a grant from the Baltimore-Washington Annual Conference. In partnership with Leaders of Tomorrow Youth Center, funds supported an experience designed to help children unleash their creative abilities through a variety of artistic expressions including drama, music, dance, visual arts and photography.
• In Indiana, a grant through the annual conference supports Matthew’s Voices, a choir that offers access to, and addresses the need for the arts in, populations in Indianapolis that often go untouched, unloved and underserved. The ministry is hosted through Roberts Park United Methodist Church.
Global Peace with Justice grants include:
• An East Congo roundtable to discuss equitable educational justice—especially how to address the illiteracy that makes Pygmies vulnerable to deception and exploitation,
• “Letting Girls Be Girls” health education programming and services for young girls
in the Rotifunk community of Sierra Leone
• An Economic Empowerment program for Gypsy women in Canon Nagar, India.
YOU provide peace!
Without your generosity, this ministry could not be achieved! You gave $328,463 last year towards ministries funded by the Peace with Justice Special Sunday offering.
Monetary donations may be placed in the Offering Plate or mailed to the church.
June 2022 Food Pantry –
Columbus Community Church of the Nazarene
If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We have enough to help everyone.
For those in need of food during the month of June, please contact
Columbus Community Church of the Nazarene at 920-623-5235 to schedule an appointment.
Si Ud. necesita ayuda con la comida, favor de llamar al 920-287-8122
y pida Marcos para programar una cita.
Monetary Donations may be sent to Farmers & Merchants Union Bank.
Non-perishable food donations may be placed in the bin at the Columbus Pick n Save.
The Loving Lunch program is getting ready to provide FREE lunches this summer! Lunches are available for children and youth up to the age of 18. This organization is a 501c3 non-profit group
Thanks to the Ecumenical group, community groups and volunteers
who are busy planning, scheduling, and seeking funds!
We can use donations (food, supplies, help with packing etc. as well as financial help).
Please contact Mary Baker at 920.210.4048 or email@example.com for details.
There are so many possibilities for assisting. There will be multiple times,
dates, and specific tasks that may interest you. Thank you for your consideration.